At PPL Partners, we embody the ethos of putting our clients and their business challenges at the heart of our business
- Experience of contributing and leading business strategy formulation and implementation.
- An engagement model that supports our clients in initiatives from small change to strategic transformation programmes.
- Leadership and management support across all aspects of the change and transformation journey from strategy formulation, planning, programme setup and mobilisation, delivery and execution.
- Access to a flexible expert team of self-motivated, adaptable and customer-focused professionals, each with deep industry experience and who have extensive experience of performing in IT applications delivery, project/programme management and consultancy roles of varying scale and duration.
- Managed services engagement models across a comprehensive range of change and transformation services.
Mary Heskin, Managing Director
Mary is the founder of PPL Partners and with more than 25 years of experience leading strategic change and transformation programmes of varying scale and duration for clients.
Having worked with business solutions teams throughout her career, she excelled in IT development & design, IT applications delivery management, programme management and transformation consulting roles. These positions are where her strong relationship, business and technical skills came to the fore in leading stakeholders and teams alike to achieve the desired results.
Mary has developed a strong appreciation of the business issues and commercial realities surrounding IT and business transformation programmes for businesses in the insurance and investment sectors.
Her priority has been to deliver value to clients by providing them with first-rate leadership, guidance, management expertise and support. All whilst they face the competitive forces emerging from digitisation and disruptive innovations, cyber-threats and ever increasing regulatory/standards led requirements.
PPL Partners embodies this ethos of putting clients and their business challenges at the heart of the business.